Washington Football Team Fan Ambassador Network | Washington Football Team - WashingtonFootball.com
The Washington Football Team FAN – Fan Ambassador Network – is a diverse group of Washington Football fans who will serve as the voice of the fanbase and provide perspective to the organization as we prepare for the 2021 season and throughout our rebrand process.
Members of the FAN will share ideas and feedback across many areas of the Washington Football gameday and fan experience, including:
- Community: to help define the team's presence throughout the DMV
- Culinary: to share thoughts on in-stadium and tailgate event food and beverage
- Culture: to give insights on local art and lifestyle as well as team history
- Entertainment: to provide ideas around integrating areas like music, dance and gaming
- Fashion: to discuss opinions on merchandise and new gear
- Family Experience: to help create gameday activities that are enjoyable for parents and kids
- Sunday Funday: to represent the crowd looking to take advantage of every minute of their weekend while also safely rooting on the team
In return, our FAN will enjoy unique team gifts and access to exciting opportunities as we continue our rebrand journey.
Are you, or someone you know, FAN material?
Will Fan Ambassador Network members be paid?
This is not a paid role. However, FAN members will enjoy unique team gifts and access to exciting opportunities as we continue our rebrand journey as an organization – as well as the ability to say they helped make Washington Football Team history!
Can I nominate myself?
Can I nominate more than one person?
How much time will this role require?
FAN members can expect up to 3 hours of activity each quarter, with the possibility of additional opportunities to participate in optional brand activities.
Do I have to live in the DMV-area to participate?
No. While there may be opportunities for in-person events, all required feedback can be shared virtually.