As a guest of FedExField, your safety and enjoyment of the game day experience is our primary concern. Please note that everyone entering FedExField is subject to search by our security staff. This requires fans to enter through predetermined screening locations, which sometimes results in delays.
Per NFL policy, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12". (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags will be available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags are permissible, if they are approximately 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose. For more information, please visit: http://www.nfl.com/allclear
Please be aware that you may not bring the following items into FedExField:
- Bags, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, diaper bags, packages, briefcases, purses, fanny packs, etc.
- Food and beverages of any kind
- Seat cushions with zippers or pockets
- Umbrellas (plastic ponchos are available for sale at select merchandise areas)
- Bottles, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container
- Animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)
- Whistles, horns and other noise makers
- Weapons, firearms
- Illegal drugs
- Folding chairs and strollers
- LED lights and battery powered clothing
- Native American inspired ceremonial headdresses or face paint may no longer be worn into the stadium
Leafleting or distribution of any literature is prohibited.
Understanding and adhering to these policies will help ensure that all fans enter FedExField in a safe and timely manner. If a ticket holder elects not to consent to these searches or is found attempting to enter with a prohibited item, the ticket holder may be denied entry into the stadium.
We appreciate your cooperation with game day security requirements.