A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Tuesday, June 3, 2014.
All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Redskins.
-- Getting back to work under perfect weather conditions, video of the quarterbacks and running backs working together and the defense going through individual drills.
-- With soccer coming to FedExField this weekend, Redskins Blog took a look at previous soccer matches at the Home of the Washington Redskins.
-- Former Washington Redskin Brad Edwards was named Athletic Director at George Mason University.
-- CSN Washington's Rich Tandler has five questions about the defense heading into the 2014 season.
-- CSN Washington's Tarik El-Bashir analyzes possibilities at kickoff return.
-- Tandler also takes a look at the projected starting tight ends in NFC East.
-- ESPN's John Keim posted this story about safety Phillip Thomas where he said he's 'moving like I was before (injury)'.
-- The Washington Post's Mike Jones says that you should expect more exotic blitz packages this season.
What's Trending In@Redskins Nation?
1) Who's ready to see @DeSeanJackson11 take the field? #Redskins #WeAre
2) WATCH: #Redskins began week 2 of #OTA practices. Check out QB/RB drills and Coach Gruden overseeing the defense. http://redsk.in/1n67sF4
3) READ: Former #Redskins safety Brad Edwards named George Mason University's new Athletic Director. http://redsk.in/1wW6r7F
4) See reigning World Cup Champions Spain face El Salvador in the Road to Brazil finale at #FedExField on Sat., June 7. http://redsk.in/1wVresa
5) PHOTO GALLERY: The #Redskins are back at practice! Week two of OTAs started today. http://redsk.in/1wUGLs3 #HTTR