Tailgating Presented by Safeway
Tailgating involves the use of grills, coolers, chairs, tables or other devices that could inhibit pedestrian passage or vehicular access. Activities that do not use any additional space beyond your parking space are permitted. Port-o-lets are provided throughout the parking lot.
Purple, Orange, Green, Gray, Platinum, Limo, and Bus/RV parking lots open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. The RedZone Lot opens five (5) hours prior to kickoff. Port-o-lets are provided throughout the parking lots.
Tailgating closes at kickoff and all guests must enter the stadium or depart from the property at this time. All lots close two (2) hours after the end of the game.
In order for all guests to enjoy the tailgating experience, we ask that fans follow these guidelines:
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is permitted only in designated areas and until such time as the space is needed to park other vehicles.
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is not permitted in the Platinum Lots.
- When parking, park your car in one space only and between the white lines.
- Parking permits are to be used for cars only, not for additional tailgating space or storage.
- Be considerate of other guests' vehicles.
- For the safety of all guests and for emergency vehicle access, please keep all aisles clear.
- Dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
- Prior to entering FedExField, please extinguish all flames and grills. Ash dumpsters are available throughout the lots for your convenience. Do not place a hot grill in or under any vehicle.
Tailgating Code of Conduct
Football is a family sport. Take the necessary steps to ensure everyone can get in on the tailgating action by following the Washington Football Team Fan Code of Conduct.
If you choose to consume alcoholic beverages at the stadium, including in the parking lot while tailgating, always do so in a responsible manner. By drinking responsibly, we suggest:
- Sip your drink, don't guzzle it. Remember, it's about quality, not quantity.
- To stay hydrated, always drink water after each alcoholic beverage.
- Always eat before you drink.
- Never accept a drink from a stranger.
- Always plan ahead before you drink, and know how you are going to get home. Assign a designated driver or keep a taxi number and cash handy
- Whatever you do, plan to get home safely.
- Do not purchase or offer alcoholic beverages to anyone under 21 or any fan who appears intoxicated.
- Help us foster a smoke-free environment, except in designated areas.
- Always treat your fellow fans in a courteous and respectful manner. This includes refraining from foul or abusive language, obscene gestures, fighting, taunting, inappropriate and obscene signs or clothing, or threatening remarks and gestures.
- Help us maintain a safe family environment at all times.
- Adhere to all security procedures