Join the team! Come out to the Redskins Job Fair at FedExField to learn about available positions for the 2019 season!
June 12 | 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
June 13 | 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
June 15 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Parking is free in Lot A and entrance will be through the Admin lobby located next to the Ticket Office. Click here for more information on parking and directions.
Available Areas to work:
- Provide world class customer service and hospitality to all guests entering FedExField to enhance fan experience
- Be the first point of contact at FedExField for guests for single game and future game tickets.
50/50 Raffle Seller (Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation)
- Sell raffle tickets at FedExField for the Redskins Charitable Foundation's 50/50 Raffle program. Fifty percent (50%) of the game's total jackpot supports youth programs throughout the region impacting more than 175,000 children annually.
Food and Beverage (Levy Concessions / Premium Services)
- In search of hospitality driven servers, bartenders, cashiers, kitchen staff, warehouse staff and more!
Event Staff (CSC - Contemporary Services Corporation)
- Enthusiastically ensure the safety and security of guests and employees at FedEx Field while providing excellent game day customer service.
Redskins FITT Street Team
- Members of the Street Team will facilitate and execute Redskins FITT workshops at middle schools in the DMV Area during the 2019 – 2020 school year, as well as provide assistance at other Redskins Charitable Foundation special events
Team Store (Fanatics)
- Work in our retail store and various locations at FedExField. Work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment. Customer service and retail experience preferred.