A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Tuesday, March 25, 2014.
All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Redskins.
-- Looking at 21 rule changes that the league is reviewing during the owners meetings this week.
-- One writer asks the question: will and coach Jay Gruden get along?
-- A look at five free agents that some feel the Redskins should still pursue moving forward through free agency to help the team.
-- Owner Dan Snyder is starting the Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation whose mission is to "provide meaningful and measurable resources that provide genuine opportunities for Tribal communities."
-- Ten Washington Redskins players will receive hefty bonus checks due to "playing more than their contracts would have suggested" in 2013. Leading the way is right tackle Tyler Polumbus.
-- What GM Bruce Allen’s goal was for the team heading into free agency in 2014 after a tough 2013 season.
-- After Monday's owners meetings, only 13 teams received compensatory draft picks, and, as expected by many, the Redskins were not one of them.
-- Looking at how the Redskins are limited in free agency by cap issues and future contract situations.
-- Owner Dan Snyder spoke on what he thinks about new head coach Jay Gruden to this point, calling him a "terrific workaholic."
-- The Redskins have reportedly claimed defensive end Brandon Moore off of waivers. Moore has spent time on the practice squad of both the Chargers and Broncos.
-- As Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson's future remains in question, one writer wonders if the Washington Redskins would be a fit for the playmaker.
-- Redskins' quarterback Robert Griffin III may end up driving the pace car for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at Richmond International Raceway on April 26.
What's Trending In @Redskins Nation?
1) Letter from Dan Snyder to #RedskinsNation announcing Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation launch Tues. http://redsk.in/1fVhzFR
2) #Redskins traveled to 26 Tribal reservations and met with 400 Tribal leaders to listen & learn
3) #Redskins are committing to make lasting positive impact on #Native American quality of life-one Tribe & one person at a time #RedskinsPride
4) Mission of Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation is to provide resources that offer genuine opportunities for Tribal communities
5) We will work as partners to tackle the troubling realities facing so many tribes across our country. #RedskinsPride