Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Monday, Dec. 5, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier writes about the emotions of the Commanders' tie.
- The Washington Post's Scott Allen gives his four takeaways from the Commanders' tie against the Giants.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala reports that the Commanders have unfinished business after a tie.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras writes about Daniel Jones and his legs hurting the Commanders again.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras also gives his take on the Commanders' tie.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about the Commanders' thoughts on tying the Giants.
- NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay gives his stock report on the Commanders' tie.
- The Athletic's David Aldridge writes about Taylor Heinicke's heroics against the Giants on the Commanders' last drive.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning writes that Jonathan Allen wants FedExField "rocking" in Week 15.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
Check out the top photos of the Washington Commanders taking on the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium in Week 13. (Photos by Emilee Fails and Kourtney Carroll/Washington Commanders)