Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Monday, Nov. 28, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier writes about the Commanders' red zone offense.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier also writes about Brian Robinson racking up big yards and wearing a big hat.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala reports on the Commanders surviving against the Falcons.
- The Washington Post's Barry Svrluga gives his perspective on the Commanders' winning formula.
- The Washington Post's Scott Allen gives four takeaways from Washington's win over the Falcons.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras writes about the Commanders being the seventh seed in the playoffs.
- The Washington Times' Jacob Calvin Meyer looks at how the defense played in big moments.
- NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay gives his stock report for Washington's win over the Falcons.
- NBC Sports Washington's Peter Hailey opens his notebook on what stood out during the Commanders' win.
Check out the top photos of the Washington Commanders taking on the Atlanta Falcons at FedExField in Week 12. (Emilee Fails and Kourtney Carroll/Washington Commanders)