Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Monday, Dec. 26, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier writes that Chase Young is ready to "be that dog" again.
- The Washington Post's Jerry Brewer gives his perspective on the Commanders quarterback situation.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala reports on the Commanders' loss to the 49ers.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras writes about the Commanders' quarterback situation.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux reports on Ron Rivera's decision about the Commanders' starting quarterback.
- NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay gives his stock reports after the Commanders' game against the 49ers.
- The Athletic's Ben Standig provides some more perspective on the Commanders' quarterback situation.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning writes that Kam Curl was sorely missed against the 49ers.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
The Washington Commanders are on the field warming up for their Week 16 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. (Emilee Fails/Washington Commanders)