The Washington Commanders will have nine home games as part of the 2022 schedule, and Commanders.com will be breaking down each contest ahead of the release on NFL Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday. Here's everything you need to know about the Jacksonville Jaguars:
Sign up HERE for tickets to the Commanders' home game against the Vikings.
Sign up HERE to be notified first when the 2022 schedule is released and receive a link to access tickets with no fees for 48 hours.
- Washington holds a 3-2 edge over Minnesota in the playoffs, the last win coming in 1993, when Washington took a 24-7 win on the road.
- Washington will host Minnesota for the first time since Nov. 12, 2017.
- Washington won seven consecutive games against the Vikings from 1983-93, including all three of its playoff victories.
- Washington's first win against Minnesota came in 1972, when the team opened the season with a 24-21 victory on the road.
- Memorable moment: Oct. 25, 1992: Chip Lohmiller nailed a 49-yard field goal in Washington's 15-13 win, giving the team a 5-2 overall record.
- Minnesota leads the regular season series, 12-10.
TEAM LEADERS (2021)
- Passing Yards -- QB Kirk Cousins (4,221)
- Passing TDs -- QB Kirk Cousins (33)
- Rushing Yards -- RB Dalvin Cook (1,159)
- Rushing TDs -- RB Dalvin Cook (6)
- Receiving Yards -- WR Justin Jefferson (1,616)
- Receiving TDs – WR Justin Jefferson, WR Adam Thielen (10)
- Tackles -- LB Eric Kendricks (145)
- Sacks -- DE D.J. Wonnum (8)
- Interceptions -- LB Anthony Barr (3)
Check out the top shots from the Washington Commanders beginning Phase 2 of the offseason workout program. (Emilee Fails/Washington Commanders)
- Total offense -- 12th (362.8)
- Scoring offense -- 14th (25)
- Passing offense -- 11th (249.3)
- Rushing offense -- 17th (113.5)
- Sacks allowed -- 5th (30)
- Third-down offense -- T-25th (36.4%)
- Total defense -- 30th (383.6)
- Scoring defense -- 24th (25.1)
- Passing defense -- 28th (252.9)
- Rushing defense -- 26th (130.7)
- Sacks -- 2nd (51)
- Third-down defense -- 4th (36.5%)
- Time of possession -- 31st (27:21)
- Turnover differential -- 5th (+11)