The Washington Commanders will have nine home games as part of the 2022 schedule, and Commanders.com will be breaking down each contest ahead of the release on NFL Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday. Here's everything you need to know about the Green Bay Packers:
Sign up HERE for tickets to the Commanders' home game against the Packers.
Sign up HERE to be notified first when the 2022 schedule is released and receive a link to access tickets with no fees for 48 hours.
- Washington will host Green Bay for the first time since 2018, when the team came away with a 31-17 victory.
- Washington has met Green Bay three times in the playoffs with the only victory coming during the 1972 season.
- Green Bay was Washington's first-ever playoff opponent in 1936. The two met in the NFL Championship game with Green Bay taking the victory.
- Earl "Curly" Lambeau was the head coach in Washington from 1952-53. Lambeau Field is named after Curly.
- Memorable moment: Dec. 4, 1949: After a scoreless first half, Washington went on a 30-0 run to shut out the Packers to claim its fourth win of the season.
- Green Bay leads the regular season series, 21-15-1.
TEAM LEADERS (2021)
- Passing Yards -- QB Aaron Rodgers (4,115)
- Passing TDs -- QB Aaron Rodgers (37)
- Rushing Yards -- RB AJ Dillon (803)
- Rushing TDs -- RB AJ Dillon (5)
- Receiving Yards -- WR Davante Adams (1,553)
- Receiving TDs -- WR Davante Adams (11)
- Tackles -- LB De'Vondre Campbell (146)
- Sacks -- LB Rashan Gary (9.5)
- Interceptions -- CB Rasul Douglas (5)
- Total offense -- 10th (365.6)
- Scoring offense -- T-9th (26.5)
- Passing offense -- 8th (253.8)
- Rushing offense -- 18th (111.8)
- Sacks allowed -- T-11th (33)
- Third-down offense -- T-8th (43.6%)
- Total defense -- 9th (328.2)
- Scoring defense -- T-13th (21.8)
- Passing defense -- 10th (219.1)
- Rushing defense -- T-10th (109.1)
- Sacks -- T-15th (39)
- Third-down defense -- T-23rd (42.9%)
- Time of possession -- 27th (28:24)
- Turnover differential -- T-3rd (+13)