The Washington Commanders will have nine home games as part of the 2022 schedule, and Commanders.com will be breaking down each contest ahead of the release on NFL Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday. Here's everything you need to know about the Tennessee Titans:
Sign up HERE for tickets to the Commanders' home game against the Titans.
Sign up HERE to be notified first when the 2022 schedule is released and receive a link to access tickets with no fees for 48 hours.
- Washington has won two of its last three matchups with Tennessee, dating back to a 19-16 win in Nashville.
- Washington will host Tennessee for the first time since 2014, when the team claimed a 19-17 win.
- Washington's first matchup with Tennessee came when the Titans were the Houston Oilers in 1971. Curt Knight hit five field goals, while Ron McDole returned an interception for a touchdown in a 22-13 win.
- Washington improved to 9-0 during its 1991 Super Bowl run with a 16-13 overtime win against the then-Houston Oilers.
- Memorable moment: Oct. 19, 2014: Kai Forbath hit a 22-yard field goal as time expired to give Washington a 19-17 victory.
- Tennessee leads the regular season series, 7-6.
TEAM LEADERS (2021)
- Passing Yards -- QB Ryan Tannehill (3,734)
- Passing TDs -- QB Ryan Tannehill (21)
- Rushing Yards -- RB Derrick Henry (937)
- Rushing TDs -- RB Derrick Henry (10)
- Receiving Yards -- WR A.J. Brown (869)
- Receiving TDs -- WR A.J. Brown (5)
- Tackles -- S Kevin Byard (88)
- Sacks -- LB Harold Landry III (12)
- Interceptions -- S Kevin Byard (5)
- Total offense -- 17th (342.5)
- Scoring offense -- 15th (24.6)
- Passing offense -- 24th (201.1)
- Rushing offense -- 5th (141.4)
- Sacks allowed -- 26th (47)
- Third-down offense -- 8th (43.6%)
- Total defense -- 12th (329.8)
- Scoring defense -- 6th (20.8)
- Passing defense -- 25th (245.2)
- Rushing defense -- 2nd (84.6)
- Sacks -- T-9th (43)
- Third-down defense -- 6th (36.7%)
- Time of possession -- 2nd (32:18)
- Turnover differential -- T-20th (-3)