The Washington Commanders will have nine home games as part of the 2022 schedule, and Commanders.com will be breaking down each contest ahead of the release on NFL Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday. Here's everything you need to know about the Philadelphia Eagles:
Sign up HERE for tickets to the Commanders' home game against the Eagles.
Sign up HERE to be notified first when the 2022 schedule is released and receive a link to access tickets with no fees for 48 hours.
- Washington leads the all-time regular season series, 87-82-6.
- Washington has met Philadelphia in the playoffs one time, which came during the wild card round of 1990 season, and came away with a 20-6 victory.
- Washington dominated the early years of the series, winning 15 of 17 games, including 11 straight from 1937-42.
- Washington has defeated Philadelphia more than any opponent.
- Washington has shut out Philadelphia eight times, the most recent occurrence coming during Washington's 1991 Super Bowl-winning season.
- Memorable moment: Jan. 1, 2006: Washington capped off a five-game win streak to close out the season with a 31-20 victory over Philadelphia. Sean Taylor sealed the game with a fumble returned for a touchdown in the fourth quarter.
TEAM LEADERS (2021)
- Passing Yards -- QB Jalen Hurts (3,144)
- Passing TDs -- QB Jalen Hurts (16)
- Rushing Yards -- QB Jalen Hurts (784)
- Rushing TDs -- QB Jalen Hurts (10)
- Receiving Yards -- WR DeVonta Smith (916)
- Receiving TDs -- WR DeVanta Smith (5)
- Tackles -- LB Alex Singleton (137)
- Sacks -- DT Javon Hargrave (7.5)
- Interceptions -- CB Darius Slay (3)
- Total offense -- 14th (359.9)
- Scoring offense -- 12th (26.1)
- Passing offense -- 25th (200.2)
- Rushing offense -- 1st (159.7)
- Sacks allowed -- T-6th (31)
- Third-down offense -- 4th (45.7%)
- Total defense -- 10th (328.8)
- Scoring defense -- 19th (22.6)
- Passing defense -- 11th (220.9)
- Rushing defense -- 9th (107.9)
- Sacks -- 31st (29)
- Third-down defense -- T-23rd (42.9%)
- Time of possession -- 21st (29:45)
- Turnover differential -- T-16th (0)