It's everyone's responsibility to ensure each fan's FedExField experience is great. We're looking for you to pledge your support to make games and events at FedExField safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Respect all fans by following these simple rules:
- Any conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property is prohibited
- Foul or offensive language is discouraged
- No fighting or engaging in unruly behavior
- Don't throw anything
- If you drink, drink responsibly
- Don't engage in any conduct that is harassing, demeaning, derogatory, or hostile
- Always follow stadium rules and instructions from stadium staff
Our stadium staff is here to help. We will promptly intervene when someone isn't being respectful or is breaking the rules. Irresponsible fans violating these rules or possessing prohibited items may be ejected and denied entry into the stadium for future games and events in our sole discretion.
If a fan violates the fan code of conduct, and fails to identify themselves to stadium staff, the fan is subject to penalty, including being barred. The ticket holder of record maybe subject to disciplinary measures including ticket suspension.
See someone or something that is disrespectful? Say something!
Text "SAFE" to 703-266-6263 for assistance or call our gameday hotline at 301-276-6100.
Be responsible and respect everyone's right to enjoy the game! Make FedExField the best place anywhere to watch great NFL Football.