Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- The Washington Post's Scott Allen gives his perspective on the state of the NFC East.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala covers the key topics in Ron Rivera's Monday press conference.
- The Washington Times' Jacob Calvin Meyer reports on Charles Leno Jr. being the Commander Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about Jonathan Allen being proud of Jamin Davis' growth.
- The Athletic's Ben Standig writes about how the offense's revolution is key to the Commanders' midseason resurgence.
- NBC Sports Washington's Peter Hailey gives a player-by-player evaluation of the Commanders at the by week.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras writes about Rivera's personnel decisions ahead of the bye.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala looks at the QB situation, injury updates going into the bye week.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about Rivera's excitement around the SNF flex.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier writes about the emotions of the Commanders' tie.
- The Washington Post's Scott Allen gives his four takeaways from the Commanders' tie against the Giants.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala reports that the Commanders have unfinished business after a tie.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
- Jon Allen wants 'stadium rockin' for Week 15 SNF matchup vs. Giants
- From the booth | Sink or swim will depend on depth
- Charles Leno, Jr. named Washington Commanders’ nominee for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award
- Commanders' Week 15 game against Giants flexed to Sunday Night Football
- Rivera: SNF matchup vs. Giants 'awesome' opportunity
- Numbers to know from Washington's Week 13 game vs. New York
- Instant analysis | Commanders and Giants tie, 20-20
- 5 takeaways from Washington's tie against New York
The Washington Commanders were repping their causes for the NFL's "My Cause, My Cleats" initiative on Sunday against the New York Giants. (Emilee Fails/Washington Commanders)