Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- NBC Sports Washington's JP Finley writes about the Commanders win that shocked the NFL.
- The Richmond-Times Dispatch's Michael Phillips looks at how the Commanders stunned the Eagles.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier gives out his keys to Washington beating the Eagles.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala writes about what Ron Rivera learned from his mother.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier looks at the eventual return of Taylor Heinicke and how that affects Taylor Heinicke.
- The Washington Times' Thom Loverro writes about how Dave Butz became a hero in the nation's capital.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes that the Commanders' offense will look different in the matchup with the Eagles.
- The Athletic's Ben Standig provides some updates on the Commanders ahead of their Monday night matchup against the Eagles.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala writes about the strides, impact made by Benjamin St-Juste.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras writes that the Commanders' trust in Benjamin St-Juste is steadily improving.
- NBC Sports Washington's Peter Hailey gives his opinions in a player-by-player review of the Commanders' defense.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
- Game balls | 3 standouts from Washington's upset victory
- Instant Analysis | Commanders ground Eagles with 4 turnovers, end Philly's undefeated streak
- 3 keys to Washington upsetting the Eagles on Monday night
- Practice report | Jahan Dotson active for MNF vs. Eagles
- Practice report | Jack Del Rio says defense will be ready to compete against Eagles
- Jeremy Reaves learned grit, selfless as the son of two veterans
- Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest have become valuable duo for Commanders defense
- Practice report | Jahan Dotson feeling good in return to action
- Commanders vs. Eagles preview | A primetime division matchup
- 'Days like today are really powerful": Commanders honor military community at Salute to Service game
- Notes & Quotes from Charles Leno, Kendall Fuller's Wednesday press conference