Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala reports on the Commanders firing Scott Turner.
- The Washington Times' Matthew Paras reacts to the news about Scott Turner.
- NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay writes about the Commanders parting ways with Scott Turner.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about the Commanders' plans at quarterback.
- NBC Sports Washington's Bijan Todd looks at Martin Mayhew's thoughts about Sam Howell.
- The Athletic's David Aldridge gives his take on who the Commanders should hire as their next offensive coordinator.
- The Athletic's Ben Standig looks at who he thinks could be some of Washington's options at offensive coordinator.
- CBS Sports' Jordan Dajani gives three ways he thinks could improve the Commanders in 2023.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala writes about the Commanders' players cleaning out their lockers.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
- Commanders relieve Scott Turner of his duties as offensive coordinator
- Four takeaways from Ron Rivera and Martin Mayhew's joint press conference
- Washington's 2023 first-round pick has been finalized
- Commanders-Cowboys Stats & Snaps
- Commanders reflect on 2022 season during locker room clean out
- Commanders sign 9 players to Reserve/Future contracts
- Game balls | four standouts from Washington's win over Dallas
- Commanders 2023 homes and away opponents set
- Instant Analysis | Commanders wrap up 2022 season with 26-6 win over Cowboys
- Five takeaways from Washington's upset win the Cowboys