The Washington Redskins got good news before Sunday's game vs. the Dallas Cowboys, as fullback Darrel Young (hamstring), who has missed significant time this season, will be active.
This has a direct impact on the running game, which has struggled in his absence and with the removal of Robert Griffin III from the lineup.
Last year in Week 17 vs. the Dallas Cowboys at home, Alfred Morris rushed 33 times for 200 yards and three touchdowns. He will look for an encore behind Young today.
Here is the full list of Redskins inactives:
- No. 10 Quarterback Robert Griffin III
- No. 24 Safety Bacarri Rambo
- No. 25 Cornerback Chase Minnifield
- No. 51 Linebacker Brandon Jenkins
- No. 60 Center J.D. Walton
- No. 67 Guard Josh LeRibeus
On Tuesday, the Redskins claimed Walton off waivers and waived No. 18 WR Lance Lewis.
The team placed No. 86 TE Jordan Reed on its Reserve/Injured list on Friday and entered Sunday with 52 players on its active roster.
Here is the full list of Cowboys inactives:
- No. 17 Wide receiver Dwayne Harris
- No. 23 Safety Jakar Hamilton
- No. 24 Cornerback Morris Claiborne
- No. 50 Linebacker Sean Lee
- No. 56 Defensive end Martez Wilson
- No. 59 Linebacker Ernie Sims
- No. 75 Tackle Darrion Weems