"Washington-Cowboys Monday Stats Pack" is presented by BDO by the Numbers. People who know, know BDO.
A list of stats and notes from the Washington Football Team's 56-14 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, presented by BDO by the Numbers, as compiled by Washington Football Team Public Relations.
- The Washington Football Team fell to the Dallas Cowboys, 14-56, at AT&T Stadium on Sunday night.
- Quarterback Taylor Heinicke started and completed 7-of-22 passes for 121 passing yards, one touchdown and two interceptions.
- Quarterback Kyle Allen completed 8-of-10 passes for 67 passing yards and one touchdown.
- Running back Antonio Gibson finished the contest with six carries for 29 yards paired with two receptions for 29 yards and one touchdown.
- Tight end John Bates recorded two receptions for 45 yards and one touchdown.
- Bates' touchdown was the first of his career.
- Wide receiver Dyami Brown finished with two receptions for a career-high 53 yards.
- Brown recorded his longest reception of the season (48 yards).
- Defensive tackle Daron Payne registered five tackles (three solo), two tackles for loss and one sack for a loss of six yards.
- Defensive tackle Matt Ioannidis recorded three tackles (one solo) and one sack.
- Safety Bobby McCain recorded a team-high 10 tackles (seven solo).
- Safety Jeremy Reaves recorded a team-high 10 tackles (seven solo) and a tackle for loss.
- Cornerback Kendall Fuller tallied eight tackles (four solo) and one pass defensed.
The Washington Football Team travelled to Dallas to take on the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium and was defeated, 56-14. (Photos by Emilee Fails/Washington Football Team)
- Punter Tress Way punted six times for 308 yards (51.3 avg.), landing three inside the 20.
OFFENSE (60 snaps)
Defense (73 snaps)