A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Wednesday, May 25, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Football Team.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- NBC Sports Washington's Bijan Todd writes about first impressions for Carson Wentz.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning reports on the status of Curtis Samuel.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux looks at some of the top storylines for OTAs.
- The Washington Time's Matthew Paras writes about the top storylines for the Commanders' OTAs.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning writes about Jahan Dotson's comparisons to DeSean Jackson.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning also reports on how the Commanders to strengthen their cornerback position.
- Sports Illustrated's David Harrison writes about John Bates entering Year 2 of his career.
- NBC Sports Washington's Peter Hailey takes a look at the Commanders' cornerback position.
- USA Today's Ivan Lambert looks at the defensive stats from the 2021 season.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning writes about the impact of the Commanders' 2022 draft class.
- Sports Illustrated's David Harrison writes about the Commanders facing three of the top offenses from 2021.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala reports on the latest news surrounding Jahan Dotson.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about Cole Holcomb being ready to take control of the Commanders defense.
- USA Today's Ivan Lambert writes about Scot McCloughan feeling that the Commanders are heading in the right direction.
- ESPN's looks at how Chase Young and Carson Wentz can impact the Commanders' playoff hopes in 2022.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about Troy Aikman's comments on Carson Wentz.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
- Curtis Samuel 'flying around' after recovering from groin, hamstring injuries'
- OTA Notebook | Carson Wentz takes the field, Cole Holcomb takes on leadership role
- Ron Rivera | Jahan Dotson 'very precise' in route-running with natural hands
- Very informative': Commanders players attend B.R.A.K.E.S. driving course
- Christian Holmes looking forward to adding man coverage ability to Commanders defense
- How DeSean Jackson influenced Jahan Dotson's skillset
- Chris Paul 'maximized' his student-athlete experience at Tulsa
- ‘It’s just had a huge influence on my path in life’: Keith Ismael reflects on ways AAPI identity influenced football career, athlete mentality
- Santana Moss chats with Jahan Dotson on high school, his rookie season and more
- Trai Turner reunites with 'great coach and great mentor' John Matsko
- Mark Ingram: Brian Robinson a 'sleeper back' that creates high value
- Daron Payne is a big fan of Phidarian Mathis' work ethic
- Team analysts predict Commanders' 2022 schedule results
- Cole Holcomb 'ready to take control' of Commanders defense
- Commanders sign Drew Himmelman, release Zack Bailey
- Turner: Dotson brings production, versatility, availability to Commanders offense
The Washington Commanders took the field for the second day of OTAs and went through individual, special teams and 11-on-11 drills. Check out the top shots from Tuesday's practice. (Emilee Fails/Washington Commanders)