Here's a morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Monday, Dec. 12, 2022. All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Commanders.
The reports and deals expressed in this article have not been confirmed by Washington, nor do they reflect any insider information from anyone in the front office.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala writes about Ryan Kerrigan's impact on the Commanders' defensive line.
- NBC Sports Washington's Bijan Todd looks at the Commanders' playoff chances after Week 14.
- The Athletic's Ben Standig opens his mailbag to answer questions on the Commanders' offense.
- USA Today's Bryan Manning gives his thoughts on Sam Howell.
- ESPN's John Keim writes about the Commanders' receiver trio possibly holding the key to a playoff berth.
- USA Today's Ivan Lambert looks at where the Commanders rank in the top 10.
- The Washington Post's Sam Fortier writes about the Commanders' international players loving the World Cup.
- NBC Sports Washington's Peter Hailey gives a player-by-player evaluation of the Commanders' defense.
- The Washington Post's Scott Allen gives his perspective on the state of the NFC East.
- The Washington Post's Nicki Jhabvala covers the key topics in Ron Rivera's Monday press conference.
- The Washington Times' Jacob Calvin Meyer reports on Charles Leno Jr. being the Commander Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee.
- NBC Sports Washington's Ethan Cadeaux writes about Jonathan Allen being proud of Jamin Davis' growth.
- The Athletic's Ben Standig writes about how the offense's revolution is key to the Commanders' midseason resurgence.
- NBC Sports Washington's Peter Hailey gives a player-by-player evaluation of the Commanders at the by week.
Check Out What's On Commanders.com:
- The case for Tress Way to make his second Pro Bowl
- Brian Robinson's best plays from the 2022 season so far
- The case for Daron Payne to make his first Pro Bowl
- Taylor Heinicke's best moments from the 2022 season so far
- Jon Allen wants 'stadium rockin' for Week 15 SNF matchup vs. Giants
- From the booth | Sink or swim will depend on depth
- Charles Leno, Jr. named Washington Commanders’ nominee for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award
- Commanders' Week 15 game against Giants flexed to Sunday Night Football
- Rivera: SNF matchup vs. Giants 'awesome' opportunity
- Numbers to know from Washington's Week 13 game vs. New York
- Instant analysis | Commanders and Giants tie, 20-20
- 5 takeaways from Washington's tie against New York